Jonas Brenna (2015)
Jonas Brenna is a TV producer at Aftenposten, and one of the names behind the acclaimed web-tv series Sweatshop – a series sending 3 teens to a third-world country to try their hand at working in a sweatshop for a while. The series won Gullruten and marked a shift in the industry: for the first time, a newspaper TV series won over traditional media.
But how do you create a TV show that makes people think and reflect? Hear from Brenna as he talks about changing minds through new media.
- Episode 1: Det var mye verre enn jeg trodde det skulle være
- Episode 2: Denne jakken hadde kostet henne en årslønn
- Episode 3: De norske ungdommene kollapser etter timer på fabrikken
- Episode 4: De har det dårlig fordi vi har det bra
- Episode 5: Hva slags liv er dette