Each year we have a team of positive and dedicated volunteers who all plays an important part in organizing TEDxArendal. Without our TEDxArendal crew, it would be impossible to arrange the event, and therefore we are so grateful for each and every one of you!
In the upcoming months towards TEDxArendal 2018, we are looking for people interested in volunteering.
TEDxArendal takes place on November 2 2018 and crew help is needed from October 30 to November 2 2018
What do we expect to get from you as a volunteer?
- Positivity and honesty
- Ability to volunteer for a minimum of 1 shifts (8 hour shift) during the week of TEDxArendal
What can you expect from us?
- A great opportunity to meet new friends, and become member of our TEDxArendal Crew family
- To be part of a mind blowing, memorable and fun event!
- Free access to the TEDxArendal area.
- Opportunity to develop your skills or gain new ones
- Free access to all crew party’s
- A TEDxArendal diploma after the event
Our TEDxArendal team
The volunteers will be organised in teams and each team will have a team leader.
- Venue Kulturhuset – Taking care of our guests inside Arendal Kulturhus
- Backstage – Taking care of our speakers
- TEDxArendal Universe – Everything happening in Arendal Kulturhus
- Workshops – Making sure our workshops and events are great success.
- TEDxArendal Hub – Ticket, information, mingle center
- Ambassadors – Taking care of our speakers from arriving to departure
- Media – All communication, design, web, photo and marketing related tasks
- Tech – Making sure all technical aspects are in good hands
- Rig – Rig up and down of tents, interiors, decoration etc